[Mpi-forum] Zoom Information Posted

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Jun 7 08:28:50 CDT 2021

Hi all,

For anyone who was trying to get ready before the meeting by getting set up with the Zoom call, I apologize that we didn’t have the information posted it. It’s now posted at the bottom of the wiki page here:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/Virtual-Forum-Meeting-Information <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/Virtual-Forum-Meeting-Information>

Make sure you scroll to the section that says “June 2021 Meeting” instead of the weekly calls at the top. I’m in the call now so if you go into a room and don’t see the pre-roll slides, you’re in the wrong place. If you’re having issues, feel free to email me back or send me a message on the MPI Forum Slack.

We’ll be starting in about 30 minutes. See you there!

Thanks,
Wes