[Mpi-forum] Special MPI Progress/Terms WG Meeting Tomorrow (with RMA!)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 1 10:03:41 CDT 2021

Hi all,

We won't have a regular MPI Forum virtual meeting tomorrow, but Rolf suggested to use the time slot for a special meeting of the Terms WG on the topic of defining/describing/deducing MPI progress. He also wanted to especially invite the RMA WG to cover the issues in the RMA chapter, but the meeting is - of course - also open to anyone who is generally interested in the topic.

We'll use the same link a usually for the virtual meeting (via Zoom), which is on the MPI forum webpage - the meeting is at 10am US CT.

We'll all reconvene on Monday at 9am US CT for the MPI forum meeting - if you haven't registered, yet, please do so soon.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de