[Mpi-forum] MPI Virtual Meeting / EuroMPI / MPI-Forum September Meeting

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Aug 30 12:19:09 CDT 2021

Hi all,

I want to remind everyone to register for next week’s meeting and/or conference. As of right now, we still don’t have enough orgs registered to meet quorum (need 25 IMOVE orgs and currently have 21). If you’re not sure if you registered, you can find the list of everyone I have here: https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/09/attendance <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/09/attendance>.

Thanks,
Wes