[Mpi-forum] Agenda posted, please check

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Sep 21 10:38:58 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I (hopefully) collected all requests and compiled the agenda for next week's MPI Forum. Please take a look to ensure that it is complete. Also, if you have any additional plenary items from your respective working groups, please let me know as well.

Note, that we are doing the long overdue WG revalidation (as listed in our rules) this meeting - to ensure we have current working groups on our table. This means, we will need 4 organizations to state that they are still interested in continuing a particular WG. If you foresee that this causes problems for a WG, but this WG is still active, please send Wesley and myself email and we will try to address the issue.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de