[Mpi-forum] EuroMPI/USA 2020 Taking Place Next Week

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Fri Sep 18 16:22:42 CDT 2020

Hi all,

As Martin and I have mentioned many times in the various meetings recently, we won’t have a virtual meeting next week because we will be attending the EuroMPI/USA 2020 conference. I wanted to make sure that you were all aware that you are also welcome to attend and provide information to do so.

 The conference itself is free for attendees and the schedule can be found here:

https://eurompi.github.io/program.html <https://eurompi.github.io/program.html>

We have limited the times to 10:00am Eastern US to 2:00pm Eastern US to be a little more friendly to both the US West Coast and the European time zones.

To join, you will need to register for each day independently on the same page linked above.

Feel free to join any or all of the sessions. If there’s any more information I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks,
Wes