[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Meeting Registration

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Sat Sep 26 13:16:07 CDT 2020

Hi all,

In all the excitement with the EuroMPI Conference last week, I forgot to send out a reminder to register for the upcoming MPI Forum meeting. The page has been posted for a while, but I don’t think I ever sent out an email.

For everyone who will be attending, please register ASAP. The deadline is 11:30 AM US Central on Monday as that is the announced time for the first voting block.

https://forms.gle/wePXwqJZfuhH7DyX7

The votes are also posted on the agenda page already and I’ll be updating the voting page in the next few minutes. There was one vote that was announced but missed on the agenda page. As a reminder, there will be a “no-no” vote on #137: “The Embiggenment”.

Thanks,
Wes