[Mpi-forum] No virtual meeting tomorrow 9/16 and 9/23

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Sep 15 14:22:14 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I am canceling the virtual meeting tomorrow - no particular topic and we are already after the two week cutoff - as well as the virtual meeting next week - as we all will be (hopefully!) at EuroMPI.

I hope to see/hear all of you at the virtual MPI forum meeting in two weeks.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de