[Mpi-forum] Errata Announcement for December Meeting / MPI 4.0 RC

Christoph Niethammer niethammer at hlrs.de
Fri Nov 6 09:31:13 CST 2020

Hello all,

There were some minor updates to the PRs for issues #314 and #315 based on feedback during this weeks MPI virtual meeting.
Latest versions of PDFs without and with changemarks are attached to the issues.

Ref:
 https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/314
 https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/315

Best regards