[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Today/Wednesday 11/4 10am CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 4 01:59:49 CST 2020

Hi all,

Just the usual reminder - we have our next virtual MPI forum meeting today (Wednesday) at the usual time at 10am CT. The link is - as always - available from the forum website.

We will go over the errata proposal for the remaining items left for the BigCount/Embiggening ticket. After that, as in the previous weeks, the plan is to go over all items on the MPI 4.0 project board (https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2). If you have any items, please make sure to update them following Wesley's Wiki instructions.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de