[Mpi-forum] Exceptional Virtual Meeting Vote Results

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Thu May 7 10:25:37 CDT 2020

Hi all,

The results of yesterday’s vote are now posted on the website:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/05/votes <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/05/votes>

The vote passed unanimously (27 yes, 0 no, 0 abstain). This means the ballot passed and I’ll update the procedures document based on these changes.

Thanks for responding and letting me know about any issues you had. I believe only one person had major issues with this voting system and I’ll work with them to figure out what happened. If anyone else had problems, please let me know so we can work them out before the June meeting.

Thanks,
Wes