[Mpi-forum] REMINDER: Planing for the MPI Forum Meeting in February (DEADLINE February 4th)

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at hlrs.de
Fri Jan 31 08:14:05 CST 2020

Hi Martin,

I would like to request the second vote for ticket 121 (memory alignment):

Ticket: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/121
PR: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/96
PDF:
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/files/3886563/mpi-report-issue-121_2019-11-25-13.28.pdf
(changes marked with ticket121)

There have been no changes since the reading in Albuquerque.

Thanks
Joseph