[Mpi-forum] REMINDER: Chapter Committees ACTION NEEDED BY TOMORROW (7 Jan 2020)

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Jan 6 05:35:22 CST 2020

Gentle reminder that we need Chapter Committee reviews TOMORROW (7 Jan 2020) for Bill Gropp's proposed ticket 0 changes.

According to the Google spreadsheet, 20 out of 23 chapters are not yet complete.

After you complete a review, please put an "X" in the corresponding row/column for your chapter and the specified PR in this Google spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPAREYgeuSCMtU-EQniDilrHIYb8W0-f6Qzjp-UtnH8/edit?folder=1_LOwR_QeX_bwIe_eptiy0OxWaOvPQ8W8#gid=0> (including an un-numbered chapter for partitioned communication).  This will let us track what has been done / what still needs to be done.

Please review ASAP.

Thank you.