[Mpi-forum] Nomination for Chair of the MPI Forum

Blaas-Schenner, Claudia claudia.blaas-schenner at tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 11 08:35:18 CST 2020

Hi all,

we would like to nominate Martin Schulz for Chair for the next MPI Standard effort.

Martin has done an incredibly good job until now and we think it would be a wise decision to continue this way. He is certainly the right person to lead the MPI Forum towards MPI 4.1 and also to prepare and steer towards MPI 5.0.

Needless to say, we asked him and Martin is on board with our nomination.

Best regards,

Rolf and Claudia

Dr. Claudia Blaas-Schenner    |    claudia.blaas-schenner at tuwien.ac.at
VSC Team -- VSC Research Center and TU.it-HPC
TU Wien -- Operngasse 11, 1040 Wien, Austria
T +43-1-58801-420755         |    business card<https://goo.gl/iLVSjw>    |    http://vsc.ac.at