[Mpi-forum] Secretary

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Thu Dec 10 13:29:28 CST 2020

Hi Jeff, all,

To clarify: all nominations are for the period up to the next MPI Standard, whatever this will be. Right now, we are working on the assumption that there will be an MPI 4.1, but the forum can decide/change that as needed. Once that next standard goes to its FRM, there will be a new call for nominations for what comes next.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de