[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meeting WebEx Info Posted

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 09:36:24 CDT 2018

Hi folks,

The virtual meeting webex information is now posted on the website. Unfortunately because of the musically inclined bots that infested our previous calls, the information is now behind a captcha. You'll be able to find links to everything on the meeting page.

Also, for those of you who asked me about calendar invitations for these, you can get that on the website too. I've set up a Google calendar for the MPI Forum events. Click on the date for any of the virtual meetings to be taken to it. You should be able to subscribe to that in any calendar app or you could copy the events into your calendar if you like.

Hope to see to everyone on the virtual call this Wednesday at 11 AM Eastern US.

Thanks,
Wesley