[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual Meeting - TODAY

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jul 24 22:15:58 CDT 2018

Hi all,

Today at 11am US Eastern time (which should be 8am Pacific, 5pm Central Europe, midnight the following day in Japan) we will have our first virtual meeting for this period. The topic will be on preparing the MPI_T Events proposal for a reading in Barcelona and Marc-Andre will lead the discussion.

The dial-in information is at

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/>

Thanks!

Martin