[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum in Edinburg

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 22 01:27:55 CDT 2016

Hi Hubert, all,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As usual for meetings with EuroMPI, we¹ll use all three days as full days. I
still have to work with Dan to establish the exact meeting times, but I
expect something close to the usual 9-5 or 9-6 each day. I¹ll work out a
draft agenda in the next few days and will post it on the forum website.

PS: Heads-up for all WG leads ­ I¹ll be pinging you soon about WG and
plenary requests for the September meeting. Feel free to send me items
before I ping you :).
Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA