[Mpi-forum] Logistics for the June 1-4 Forum meeting in Chicago

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:58:04 CDT 2015

I just looked for hotels and at least Marriott is running 500+ a night
at this point.  I'm going to stay in Downers Grove and take the BNSF
into the city, which brings the rate down to ~150, which is less than
the govt rate for Chicago as far as I know.  Anyways, I thought I
would share in case anyone was having trouble finding a cost-effective
solution.

Jeff