[Mpi-forum] June Meeting Agenda / Documents for MPI 3.1 and New Voting Rules

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue May 12 00:00:17 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Just FYI ­ all documents, including the final release candidate document for
MPI 3.1, larger changes to be discussed, as well as the proposal for new
voting rules, are posted together on the MPI Forum agenda page at:

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2015/06/agenda.php

Please take a look at them and help bring up any issues that you may see
rather sooner than later.

I also updated the agenda based on the input that I gave gotten ­ if there
are any more requests for time slots (WG or plenary), please let me know
soon. Also, if any WG would like ticket or errata ballots, please announce
those by next Monday.

Note, that we have a quite different agenda this time to make sure we allow
time for the various ballots (in multiple voting blocks). I may still adjust
the WG and plenary times bit to accommodate the requests I get, but the
general structure and voting times will stay as they are listed.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: Please register ­ the link is available at:

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/Jun_2015_logistics.php

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA