[Mpi-forum] Bordeaux Hotels

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Aug 26 07:47:02 CDT 2015

Dear Guillaume and MPI Forum members,

I would recommend to choose a hotel nearby the stations
of the red tram line (B) on maps

http://www.infotbc.com/sites/default/files/u92968/keolis_depliantTouristique_150309_web.pdf
and
http://www.infotbc.com/sites/default/files/SCHEMA_JOUR_SEPT_2015_WEB.pdf
or
http://www.infotbc.com/sites/default/files/SECTEUR_CENTRE_SEPT_2015_WEB.pdf

(from http://www.infotbc.com/le-reseau-tbc/plans-et-cartes)

Reason: EuroMPI is at red line (B) station "Bethanie".

I'll stay in the
   Qualys-Hotel La Tour Intendance
   14-16, rue de la Vieille Tour,
   33000 Bordeaux, France
which is nearby the red line (B) tram station "Gambetta"

and as I know, another member of the Forum will be in the
   Best Western Bordeaux "Bayonne"
   4, rue Martignac, 33000 Bordeaux, France
which is directly at the red line (B) tram station "Grand Theatre"

The old town parts seems to be between stations "Hotel de ville"
and "Grand theatre".

I hope that all my info is correct and may help.

I do not know, whether there is a hotel recommendation
for the invited speakers of EuroMPI.

Best regards
Rolf