[Mpi-forum] Bordeaux Hotels

Guillaume Mercier mercier at labri.fr
Thu Aug 6 12:53:46 CDT 2015

Hello

On the conference web site, you'll find a link to the office of tourism
of Bordeaux.
There you can select hotels from various ranges of prices and location.
If you attend the conference, you'll get a free pass that will allow you
to use both
trams and buses. Since the conference and forum location are very close to
downtown Bordeaux, you can book an hotel there and commute every day without
trouble.

Guillaume Mercier