[Mpi-forum] September MPI Forum / Agenda and Reminder to Register

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 3 02:13:34 CDT 2014

That sounds fine then - I honestly didn’t remember what happened back then
and it was not obvious from the ticket. It should be noted in the ticket
(I think you said you would do that anyway,so that’s good).

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA