[Mpi-forum] SENDRECV + MPI_TYPE_CREATE_STRUCT

Wesley Bland wbland at anl.gov
Thu Oct 2 10:40:15 CDT 2014

Diego,

This mailing list isn’t for questions about using MPI so you won’t get answers to your questions here. It’s for the group working on writing the MPI Standard. I would encourage you to post your question on the mailing list for whichever MPI implementation you are using:

MPICH: discuss at mpich.org <mailto:discuss at mpich.org>
Open MPI: users at open-mpi.org <mailto:users at open-mpi.org>

Others have their own support system available through their websites.

Thanks,
Wesley