[Mpi-forum] which WG for generalized requests?

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:29:35 CST 2014

I merely meant that the content of the proposal has clearly been
iterated upon by a number of people and reached a steady state, even
if that state has issues.

The purpose of my comment was to avoid making the original greq
proposal more complicated by adding persistence.  I look forward to
new tickets on persistent greqs.

As for your technical comments on the proposal, I will add them to the
ticket for posterity.

Jeff