[Mpi-forum] which WG for generalized requests?

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Nov 23 16:42:37 CST 2014

Hi Jeff,

Sure, no problem - I marked the second slot as a joint WG session. As for
the WG itself, I have no problems with the plan unless Fab objects. I’ll
wait to make any changes there until we hear from him.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA