[Mpi-forum] First Cut at June Agenda

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon May 12 14:58:18 CDT 2014

Hi all,

A first agenda for the June meeting is available on the forum webpage.
This is based on the feedback I got from the WG chairs so far. Please let
me know if I missed anything or if anything is wrong. Also, note that the
agenda contains several errata readings, ticket readings and votes (which
are hereby announced). Please also double check that those are correct -
if anything is missing, please let me know this week - the official
cut-off is May 19th 2014 (i.e., next Monday two weeks before the forum
meeting).

Thanks!