[Mpi-forum] Timeline for MPI 3.1

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Wed Mar 5 19:41:42 CST 2014

Hi all,

As discussed during the last meeting, as well as earlier this week, we'll make a decision tomorrow at the MPI forum about the time line for MPI 3.1. The main decision is whether we freeze the technical additions to MPI 3.1 or whether there are significant open issues (within the scope of MPI 3.1, not major additions suitable for MPI 4.0) for which we need one (or more) rounds of opportunities for readings. If you know of any issue that you think falls into the latter category, please send email to the list or to myself. In particular, it would be great if WG chairs could look over the open issues in their WG and let me know.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA