[Mpi-forum] Updated agenda

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 20 12:04:04 CST 2014

Hi all,

I updated the agenda for the March meeting - I think I captured the various requests I have gotten, but please double check and let me know if I missed something. Also, please note that due to large number of readings and plenary requests, I had to push the start of the plenaries forward even more: WGs will be Monday and Tuesday morning and plenaries will start on Tuesday at lunch and run for the rest of the meeting.

One more item - as discussed at the last meeting, we will have a final vote on the new logo for the forum and the standard. Various versions of the three finalists (in color, gray scale and black/white) that we had last time are on the agenda page. The vote itself will be by institution during the regular vote block on Thursday.

PS: Please don't forgot to register as soon as possible!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA