[Mpi-forum] Voting / those who left early this week

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 18 01:38:03 CDT 2013

Thanks, Jeff, for the summary.

For those of you who were not at the meeting and/or haven't seen the new rules, yet, they are now also available on the MPI 4.0 page. Let me also reiterate Jeff's comments - based on the new rules, we'll enforce a quorum on all votes and if not enough organizations are present during the actual vote (following the new rules, especially if attendees leave early), we can't follow through with any votes.

We also had a brief discussion on the scheduling of votes and we'll generally schedule them for the last day of the meeting (to leave the most time for discussions and errata readings before the votes). Hence, please plan travel accordingly.

Thanks!

Martin