[Mpi-forum] MPI "Allocate receive" proposal

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Aug 26 10:10:30 CDT 2013

Dave Goodell and I have a proposal that we've socialized a bit around with other Forum members, and would now like larger Forum feedback.  I'll be presenting the attached slides on the concept of an "allocate receive" in Madrid (3:30-4pm on Thursday).

There's no text or ticket yet; this is an idea that we want to get feedback on before working up a full proposal.

jsquyres at cisco.com