[Mpi-forum] Agenda for MPI-Forum September Meeting in Madrid

Schulz, Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 23 10:47:31 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I updated the agenda for the September meeting based on the input I have received. Please take a look at it, especially if you asked for time, and let me know if I missed anything. As of now, I only got agenda items for two days and almost no WG request (which, I guess, is not too surprising). I'll therefore leave Wednesday as an open discussion day that WGs can use to self-organize meetings. The meeting space will be available, although we won't cater lunch.

I have listed all tickets that will be (officially) read either as part of MPI next or MPI 3 errata and I consider those announced as required. The WG chairs should make sure, though, that the latest versions of the respective proposals texts are available from the tickets by the deadline next Tuesday night PDT (9am Wednesday Madrid time). If there are any other official readings or errata items, please send them to me as soon as you can, but latest by that deadline.

As for the quorum: based on the initial feedback that I have gotten, we will have quorum at this meeting, so votes will count, but this is of course tentative and depends on the actual attendance at the meeting.

Please let me know if there are any questions or comments,
See you in Madrid,

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA