[Mpi-forum] Meeting schedule for 2013

Cownie, James H james.h.cownie at intel.com
Wed Sep 26 11:17:36 CDT 2012

> EuroMPI could be renamed e.g. InternationalMPI and held in Asia.

You might want to discuss that with some Europeans, before deciding it...

Or, perhaps we'll just decide that since no-one in the US is interested in supercomputing any longer
(or, at least, DoE isn't interested in an HPC show enough to send people or have booths), *we* should
just rename the Supercomputing show series and hold it in Paris, London and Berlin.

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)