[Mpi-forum] Meeting schedule for 2013

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Oct 3 09:54:34 CDT 2012

On Oct 1, 2012, at 4:58 AM, Rolf Rabenseifner wrote:

> Therefore, I would like that Jeff is doing a email voting
> by institutions after we fixed the questions:

I will not do a formal vote on this via email.  There's all kinds of issues involved with that (e.g., who gets to vote?).

I suggest a much simpler solution.  Please visit the following public Google spreadsheet and fill in the meeting location/date preferences for your organization:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJBC25MGsp3dDd3bmhuRllybEpqRnpPbEhZT3JFd3c

This is informal, but please fill it out on a per-organization basis.

*** Please do so by COB, Monday, 8 Oct, 2012***

jsquyres at cisco.com