[Mpi-forum] Chapter Committee Sessions

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 21 08:01:19 CDT 2012

Rich:

What is the intent of the chapter committee sessions
at the next meeting? My understanding is that we
should review the text as it currently stands and
decide if any ticket 0 changes are needed. Correct?

Please change the "Profiling Interface chapter committee"
session to "Tools chapter committee". When we added the
MPIT stuff, we changed the name of the chapter. Related
to that, I have checked in the changes for that ticket.
I expect that session will have a fair amount to do since
the chapter has changed significantly. I expect we can
use the two hour slot fairly easily.

On the other hand, I do not think we need a (long) session
for the "External Interfaces chapter committee". I suppose
it does not matter since it is the end of the day Tuesday.
In any event, we went over the chapter in detail early in
the MPI-3.0 process and it has not changed since. We had
some tickets that had a first vote at the last meeting that
might have impacted them but I am unsure of their status.
Are we supposed to apply any newly approved tickets also
(i.e., from Monday votes)?

Rolf:

The only outstanding issues, as far as I know, for the tools
and EI chpaters are the Fortran changes. I need you to provide
a clear list of what changes are needed for those tickets.

Bronis