[Mpi-forum] [MPI Forum] #195: Topology awareness in MPI_Dims_create

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 21 07:08:12 CDT 2012

Errors in the description, starting with the description of the routine itself.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign