[Mpi-forum] Indices

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Jul 20 06:40:57 CDT 2012

Dear chapter authors of Coll, inqiry, binding, appLang,

I fixed it. svn r1486.

Here the list:

Function index - lower case letters:
====================================

Unintended:
-----------

chap-coll - Text in Section 5.13, Examples 5.29 - 5.33
DONE: \cfunc + \mpifuncindex or simply make upper case
MPI_Bcast, 218
MPI_Ibarrier, 218
MPI_Recv, 219
MPI_Send, 219
MPI_Wait, 219
MPI_Waitall, 220

chap-inquiry - Text in Section 8.7, Examples 8.7 + 8.9
DONE: \cfunc + \mpifuncindex or simply make upper case

MPI_Cancel, 360
MPI_Finalize, 360

chap-binding / Fortran - Text in Section 17.1.12
DONE: mpifunc --> const

MPI_Request, 628

chap-appLang - A.1.3 - Subsection on mpi_f08 callback prototypes
DONE: \ffunc + \mpifuncindex or simply make upper case

MPI_Comm_create_keyval, 680
MPI_Op_create, 680
MPI_Win_create_keyval, 680
MPI_Comm_create_errhandler, 681
MPI_File_create_errhandler, 681
MPI_Grequest_start, 681
MPI_Type_create_keyval, 681
MPI_Win_create_errhandler, 681
MPI_Register_datarep, 682

Intended (therefore unchanged, as we had in MPI-2.1 and 2.2):
---------
mpiexec, 358, 362, 364, 364, 488
mpirun, 363, 364

Best regards