[Mpi-forum] Agenda corrections needed - Re: March MPI Forum meeting

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 26 11:47:57 CST 2012

> Many tickets on the agenda are not scheduled for the meeting
> "Chicago 2012/03/05" or are not yet ready.
>

> Tickets that may still need work before official formal reading:
> Torsten Hoefler - 275 283 300 163 264
275 - withdrawn after discussion
283 - not sure why this is assigned to me here, it's Jim's ticket
300 - implemented and attached. I actually think we should remove this
      ticket and merge it with the ticket 0 items!
163 - well, we discussed this at the last collectives WG call (Christian
      and I were alone on this call) and decided that we would postpone
      this to a discussion with more folks (i.e., at the next Forum).
      That's why it is scheduled with "Forum feedback requested". But at
      the last Forum, we decided that we didn't have enough time to go
      through the open items, well ;-). So please add it (and probably
      all other in this status) to the agenda if possible.
264 - Rich requested to postpone it by one meeting because he needed
      more time to investigate alternatives. We should have the best
      possible interface and agreed to postpone. This is set to be
      reread at the May meeting (not sure if it makes MPI-3.0 or
      MPI-3.1). I will make sure that we have all (small/trivial)
      changes ready before the March meeting so we can all decide what
      to do with it.

> Torsten Hoefler - 300 264 163
Remember, I'll not be around on Tuesday.

Thanks for your work Rolf!

All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead