[Mpi-forum] MPI-2.2 errata tickets - may be urgent

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Sat Feb 18 13:31:52 CST 2012

Yes, we need to do the changes for 3.0.
I'll add the Errata-Mark in the ticket that we can put it
also into the errata pdf for 2.2.

We should keep the trivial things outside the errata list,
i.e., to change them all into MPI-3.0 tickets.

Ticket 321 may be also added into the errata list
because we never want to see an 2.2-compliant library
handling MPI_Wait for I/O-requests wrong.

We should not spend time to an 2.2-errata discussion,
but we should formally read the necessary (and very small)
tickets in Chicago.

Rolf