[Mpi-forum] MPI_WAIT/MPI_TEST and generalized, I/O, and NBC requests

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 14 21:29:52 CST 2012

Pavan et al,

We did talk about this at a previous Forum meeting.  While there was general agreement that we should make use of chapter committees as a more time efficient as well as accurate and reliable approach, what still needs to be done is to revise the rules of engagement and put them up for discussion and formal votes.  Torsten and I were drafting a document based on the discussions; I'm behind in finishing it.

Bill