[Mpi-forum] MPI_WAIT/MPI_TEST and generalized, I/O, and NBC requests

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue Feb 14 02:57:01 CST 2012

A change that needs a change-log entry is not a ticket-0
change. Therefore a ticket with ticket number is needed and
it should be done now, added to the agenda, and read in Chicago.

This change definitely is a correction that changes
the standard, but hopefully no implementation,
because all existing implementations may have
it already implemented (i.e. are currently wrong
if we look at the wording of MPI-2.2).

Because it is very clear, it should need only 10 minutes
of the Forum time.

Rolf