[Mpi-forum] MPI_WAIT/MPI_TEST and generalized, I/O, and NBC requests

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 11 12:44:27 CST 2012

I think it would make more sense to fix the text for the WAIT and TEST routines, rather than spread the information around.  The generalized request section might not need changes if we do this.

I don't know if I'll have time to put the text together before the meeting, though.

-Fab

Bronis R. de Supinski wrote on Sat, 11 Feb 2012 at 10:13:48