[Mpi-forum] May meeting logistics

Richard Graham richardg at mellanox.com
Tue Apr 17 10:08:56 CDT 2012

Just a couple of items:

-          The agenda has been updated, to reflect several new requests.  As part of that, all voting has been moved to the last day.  I expect to get a request for working group time from the Tools working group, but if there are others that need time, please let me know.

-          Just a reminder that the cutoff for hotel registration is April (not May) 24th.  If you have not registered but expect to attend (waiting on approval, or some other issue), please let me know, so we can plan the logistics appropriately.  This is not a commitment on your behalf, but just a help to those that are working on the logistics.
Thanks,
Rich