[Mpi-forum] 2012 tentative meeting agenda

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Jun 9 08:25:51 CDT 2011

Rich --

Did you mean June 25-27 and Dec 3-5?  (you said June 25-28 and Dec 3-6)

Also, if you put the meetings in Portland and Chicago, then Microsoft will be hosting *ALL* of them.  Was that intended?  Will Microsoft be willing to do that?  Will we all be willing to put up with intermittent wifi at every meeting?  (sorry, it's true...)

I'd be willing to keep hosting at Cisco in San Jose, CA.