[Mpi-forum] 2012 tentative meeting agenda

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Wed Jun 8 13:12:10 CDT 2011

Rich:

My 2012 clalendar is not fully populated yet so
it is hard to say for certain although I do not
see any conflicts for most of the dates. However,
June 25-28 is bad. It conflicts with ICS and most
probably with the SC PC meeting (its dates will
be finalized tomorrow). In general June 2012 is
already full with significant events each week.
I suggest we push that meeting out to mid to late
July 2012.

Bronis