[Mpi-forum] \MPIreplace and verbatim blocks

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 8 09:00:43 CDT 2011

I need to add \MPIreplaceBegin and MPIreplaceEnd for this - they will
parallel the use of MPIupdateBegin/MPIupdateEnd.  Until I do, you can
use the MPIdeleteBegin/End and MPIupdateBegin/End .  In general, the
Begin/End versions need to be used whenever any non-trivial TeX magic
(such as verbatim) is taking place.

Bill