[Mpi-forum] 2012 tentative meeting agenda

RICHARD GRAHAM rlgraham32 at msn.com
Thu Jul 21 10:54:56 CDT 2011

The document at

  http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/MPI_3.0_main_page.php

in the voting rules section is the document with the voting rules that was circulated on the list several months ago, and reflects the feedback received.

A May final vote on MPI 3.0 in May would mean that first readings must be completed by the end of the Oct meeting, with 1st and 2nd votes the first two meeting of 2012.  The final vote is a chapter by chapter vote - single vote - with the meeting before that reading being devoted to the final reading.  What appears on the list is a summary of things we have talked about over the last several meetings.

As I have said before, the time-lines and rules we put together are supposed to help us.  If they get in the way, they should be changed.

Rich