[Mpi-forum] 2012 tentative meeting agenda

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 21 09:28:18 CDT 2011

I think the concern in the room was that "Final vote" seemed to imply that
we were cutting things rather thin.  If we need two votes for voting in
MPI-3, that would mean March is the first, and September is the last
opportunity for a first reading.

The lack of a clear, written process available on the public web page
makes it difficult to know what "final vote" means in this context.

Brian