[Mpi-forum] Jan meeting: 15 formal readings (!)

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Dec 7 09:21:30 CST 2011

I see a LOT of formal readings slated for January's meeting (*** 15! ***), according to http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2012/01/agenda.php.

I believe that the requirement is to distribute the final text for formal readings by T-2 weeks before the meeting.  That's December 26th in this case.

However, I strongly suggest distributing texts earlier than that, because:

- the number of formal readings at this meeting is huge
- Dec 26 is right in the middle of many peoples' vacations

I suggest giving reviewers at least two *business* weeks to review, which probably means distributing by Dec 19.

...or possibly even as as early as Dec 12 for people who take vacation for the entire last 2 weeks of December (like me :-) ).

Comments?

jsquyres at cisco.com
For corporate legal information go to: