[Mpi-forum] Chapter committees

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 18 11:15:16 CDT 2010

Rich,

I'm resending the email I had sent earlier about this:

I'll be attending regularly and can help out (or oversee) One-sided
communications. Also, there was some discussion earlier if the hybrid
stuff should go into "external interfaces" or a chapter of its own.
Whichever that is, I can help out (or oversee) that one as well.

  -- Pavan

On 09/18/2010 11:08 AM, Graham, Richard L. wrote:
> Here is the current version of chapter authors and committees, please let me know if you would like to be added to a particular list.  We would like to have 4 people per chapter.
>
> Thanks,
> Rich
>
> Front matter - Bill Gropp(c)
> Introduction - Bill Gropp(c)
> Terms and Definitions - Jeff Squyres, Rolf Rabenseifner(c), Bill Gropp
> Point-to-Point Communication - Richard Graham(c)
> Datatypes - George Bosilca (c), Quincey Koziol
> Collective Communication - Adam Moody, Torsten Hoefler, Yutaka Ishikawa, Hideyuki Jitsumoto
> Process Topologies - Torsten Hoefler, Puri Bangalore
> Groups, Contexts, and Communicators  - Bill Gropp(c), Puri Bangalore
> Environmental Management - George Bosilca
> Info-Object - Darius Buntinas(c)
> Process Creation and Management - David Solt(c)
> One-Sided Communications - Bill Gropp(c), Rajeev Thakur(c)
> External Interfaces - Bronis R. de Supinski(c)
> I/O - Rajeev Thakur(c), Quincey Koziol
> Profiling interface - Bronis R. de Supinski(c)
> Deprecated Functions - Rolf Rabenseifner(c)
> Language Bindings - Jeffrey M. Squyres(c), Rolf Rabenseifner, Hubert Ritzdorf, Puri
> Bangalore, Craig Rasmussen
> Annex Language Bindings Summary - Rolf Rabenseifner(c), Alexander Supalov
> Annex Change-Log - Rolf Rabenseifner(c)
> Bibliography - Bill Gropp(c)

Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji