[Mpi-forum] Chapter committees

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Sat Sep 18 11:08:03 CDT 2010

Here is the current version of chapter authors and committees, please let me know if you would like to be added to a particular list.  We would like to have 4 people per chapter.

Thanks,
Rich

Front matter - Bill Gropp(c)
Introduction - Bill Gropp(c)
Terms and Definitions - Jeff Squyres, Rolf Rabenseifner(c), Bill Gropp
Point-to-Point Communication - Richard Graham(c)
Datatypes - George Bosilca (c), Quincey Koziol
Collective Communication - Adam Moody, Torsten Hoefler, Yutaka Ishikawa, Hideyuki Jitsumoto
Process Topologies - Torsten Hoefler, Puri Bangalore
Groups, Contexts, and Communicators  - Bill Gropp(c), Puri Bangalore
Environmental Management - George Bosilca
Info-Object - Darius Buntinas(c)
Process Creation and Management - David Solt(c)
One-Sided Communications - Bill Gropp(c), Rajeev Thakur(c)
External Interfaces - Bronis R. de Supinski(c)
I/O - Rajeev Thakur(c), Quincey Koziol
Profiling interface - Bronis R. de Supinski(c)
Deprecated Functions - Rolf Rabenseifner(c)
Language Bindings - Jeffrey M. Squyres(c), Rolf Rabenseifner, Hubert Ritzdorf, Puri
Bangalore, Craig Rasmussen
Annex Language Bindings Summary - Rolf Rabenseifner(c), Alexander Supalov
Annex Change-Log - Rolf Rabenseifner(c)
Bibliography - Bill Gropp(c)